OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Filed Under "P" for Phallic...

Rocketship theater

Suggestive Rocketship theatre #2 Doom Patrol #88


from Doom Patrol #88, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani

* I'm pretty sure I've seen this panel posted on someone else's blog before. Can anyone help me out here?

EDIT: Looks like Chris of Invincible Super-Blog fame already beat me to this one. In a much better post, no less.

Damn you Sims!! Revenge will be mine!...Mine I tell you...Mine!... *Ahem*

And much thanks to Steven for the find.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Wow, there is just nothing left to say.

Well, I could comment on Elasti-girl needing to use a locomotive for a fine sense of satisfaction, but I wouldn't.

Now I can't get the jingle for the Atchison-Topeka-&-The Santa Fe outta my head

8/21/2006 1:33 PM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

"Whoo oo oo oo, she’s got a list of passengers that’s pretty big."

8/21/2006 2:27 PM

 
Blogger Steven said...

Found it

ISB, of course

8/21/2006 3:51 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

(Silent Glaring)

Oh.

So that's how it's going to be.

8/22/2006 1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose "Immortus getting away" isn't too unwieldy a euphemism...

8/23/2006 8:13 AM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Did these guys have any idea how wrong that panel was? If it was on purpose would that make it any less cool? I dunno...

8/23/2006 1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home