OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Friday, September 22, 2006

We Interrupt Armed Gorilla Week for This Important Message!

Dr. Scott, from over at Polite Dissent has provided us with wonderful Doctor Doom meme that can be found here. Head on over to the good doctor's site and check it out. Browse through his fascinating arhives while you're at it.

Anyway , here's my contribution-

And in the spirit of Scott's Doom meme, I offer this Doom Patrol panel with a few word balloon variations. Go crazy.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Larry: "Ordinarily, this would be Rita's job, but since you're an electrical robot, I guess it's my turn."

Rita: "Sorry, Cliff, I don't like the taste of hydraulic fluid!"

9/22/2006 9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rita: "Cliff, I'm pretty sure Chief only saved your brain."

9/22/2006 10:10 AM

 
Blogger naladahc said...

I do not think I could possibly even remotely top Dr. K's comment.

9/22/2006 11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Personal Art said...

Very nice blogg you have here

1/05/2024 12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home