OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blog With Me If You Want to Live!

While travelling in a Time Bubble stolen from Blockade Boy , I hit some space-time turbulence and became trapped in the bleak future world of August, 1997. Believe me, it was not fun. Parking was terrible, the food was awful, and they had some sort of atomic war or something going on. I think. There were, like, mushroom clouds 'n stuff everywhere . It was hard to see.

Humans were enslaved by cruel cybernetic overlords called "hunter-killers" and forced to survive by living in sewers and forming small, roving bands of freedom fighters. It just plain sucked. I barely escaped with my life, and I've come back to warn you all. As luck would have it, I happened to have my trusty polaroid camera with me and was able to document some of the horrors I saw there.
Terminator 1
Terminoator 2
Terminator 3
Your PDA's, your Nintendo DS's, your garage door controllers- they all must be smashed to pieces! I beg you, if you value your life and the life of your loved ones, please destroy all computers!

After you've read through my archives, of course.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

IN SERIES?!?!?!?! That means since there is an empty socket on the end that this machine isn't working yet.

Just wonder where they're gonna find a head to fill that space. Hmm I wond..ARRGHHHH ACK NO NO NOOOOOOOO

splat

9/13/2006 3:02 PM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

The secret to surviving is to walk around saying "DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!"

They think you're one of them and leave you alone.

Works like a charm.

9/13/2006 5:32 PM

 
Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

DOES NOT COMPOST

9/13/2006 11:31 PM

 
Blogger Bully said...

All we needs is Cap'n Kirk teaching them about this hu-mon thing called...love.

9/14/2006 6:19 AM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Ooh! He could teach them through the power of song!

9/14/2006 8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home