OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Goddamn Batman

Brian, from Comics Should Be Good, has been kind enough to feature Random Panels in a weekly column he calls Comic Blogs Should Be Good.

By following the above link, you'll find the answer to a question so amazingly pointless, so mind shatteringly inessential, that it could only be answered by an unemployed comic book geek with a love for mspaint and way too much time on his hands-



"What would a collaboration between Bob Kane and Frank Miller look like?"



Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. You have now opened my eyes to the past, present, and future.

9/01/2006 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Yeah...I have no life.

Some people do crosswords, I mess around with mspaint.

9/02/2006 7:00 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

I still can't believe you do all of that in Paint. You're like some kind of savant.

Regardless, great post.

9/02/2006 10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. "You don't know anything" is my new catch phrase.

Thanks for the link, Brandon, and for your comments on CBT. (For some reason my spam-killer keeps thinking you are a spammer -- so sorry for the delay in posting your comments!)

9/02/2006 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Chris: Thanks. I just haven't been able to find any fonts that give the feeling of being hand written.

Besises, it's fun in the same way as a jigsaw puzzle is. The real challenge is trying to form all the words from bits found only in the issue being used, for a more consistent look.

David: No problem. Keep writing and I'll keep visiting.

I demand more Skywolf!!!

9/03/2006 12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home