OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Sociopath in Little Green Shorts and Elf Boots

I've spent most of the last week reading the first hundred or so issues of Detective Comics. I don't recommend it to the timid or faint of heart. The side effects have been revealing, though. Besides the nightly dreams where I solve most of my problems by punching people through windows to their deaths, I've developed what I assume to have been a previously dormant hatred of the Boy Wonder. Before, he was just vaguely annoying. Now I can't stop picturing a blood covered crowbar whenever I see the smug little creep.

Disagree?

I believe the evidence backs me up-


Robin is an evil little shit!No wonder the Joker is fixated on murdering the little brat.



Four!If that guys not dead, at the very least he's gonna need years of painful of physical therapy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home