OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Up, Up, And Away!



I'll be in San Diego for the next week or so. It's my first convention and my first trip out west. Any of you guys going? Been before? Know any good places to eat? Let me know. My knowledge of California is taken almost entirely from issues of West Coast Avengers and episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and CHiPs, so I'm sure it'll be a learning experience.

My lack of a laptop might put me out of commission for a while, but expect detailed reports when I return. I plan on interviewing as many costumed conventioneers as possible. The only rule is they have to answer any questions in character. If you can think of any questions you'd like to ask your favorite superhero, let me know.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Whoops. Guess I should have checked this before I left town, huh? I hope you found some places to eat while you were there.

7/25/2006 12:01 PM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

We ate at Dick's Last Resort a few times and this little place called Brian's. We did alright. How about you?

7/25/2006 7:31 PM

 
Blogger Jake said...

Dick's is the regular Wednesday night dinner for most of our group. We also always hit Panda Inn one night while we're there. Unfortunately, since we were at the Radisson and had a mile walk uphill at the end of every day, I was rarely in the mood to go out (and walk about a mile to get anywhere worth going) once I got back to the room. That translated to a lot of grabbing Pizza Hut Express or Wendy's on the walk home and staying in with my feet up off the floor.

7/26/2006 4:34 AM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

We were over on Hotel Circle South and had to catch a connecting bus to Fashion Valley and then to Old Town for the few days the red line wasn't running. It wasn't that bad. We just had to get up a little earlier each day.

7/26/2006 4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home