OVER 20 DOCTORS AGREE - READING MY ARCHIVES MAKES YOU SEXY!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

That's so Raven!

I 've been reading the Geoff Johns Teen Titans for the last year or so, yet I've managed to remain ingorant of much of the team's classic Wolfman and Perez adventures. I even own several issues from the Judas Contract storyline that I've never really bothered to read until recently. I was a Marvel kid in the mid- 80's, so much of DC's pre-Crisis stuff I've had to read about third hand. I think I've got a decent grasp of some of the overall storypoints - Terra's a traitor, Deathstroke's a badass - you know, the basic stuff.

So in the spirit of a well rounded comics education, I've decided to bone up on my DC history, starting with the Titans. I'll work backwards until I'm ready for Bob Haney's Silver Age Titans masterclass. Before reading the comics, I decided, it might prove useful to do a little research on the characters involved.

Inspired by my friend Joe's ongoing fascination with her, I decided to start with Raven- the gothiest Titan. I'll leave you with the first thing I discovered in my quest for knowledge. . .






. . .which can be found here. Thanks to Mr. Roberts, I now have one more site to add to my favorites list.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home